It’s not been the best year of my life but i’ve been the recipient of numerous blessings.
Just some of the things i’m thankful for:
1. Getting engaged to a beautiful and wonderful girl
2. Finding a job
3. Having a family that loves and supports me
4. The opportunity to live in a house with crazy but God-fearing housemates
5. Never lacking food, clothes or a warm place to sleep every night (what more do you really need?)
6. Trip to New Zealand
7. Simple fellowship with friends
8. Coming back home
9. Being able to grow in my faith even when God feels far and His voice seems silent
10. Serving a God who is alive who loves me for who i am and died for my sins so that i might have eternal life.