Another year has come and gone. I never have the time to write about all the things that happen throughout the year so this is sort of a summary.
What I’m thankful for:
- A new job which allows me to be with my family more.
- My beautiful wife who’s an inspiration, support and indispensable life partner.
- My 2 handsome/playful/cheeky sons who constantly amaze/annoy/surpise me.
- Our church and fortnightly bible study who we have enjoyed being a part of and getting to know everyone.
- Ethan getting into the kindergarten we liked which has an outdoor field to play in.
- The car that we have now which helps with getting stuff done.
- Family and friends who are constant in this constantly changing world.
What I’d like to do more next year:
- Learn new things! (e.g. rollerblading, play the ukulele)
- Special time with my wife just me and her.
- Read the bible more often and pray more.
- Take Ethan and Linus swimming.
- Read more books. It’s disgusting how many books I have in my shelf that I have yet to read.
- Spend less time with my eyes glued to my phone and the computer screen… more time doing tactile tangible activities. Essentially, living my life.